Prospective Graduate Students

Employers worldwide look to Iowa State University’s Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (ISU CCEE) as a source of ideas, technologies and highly skilled engineers. Students will gain engineering knowledge as well as the planning and management skills necessary to become part of a dynamic workforce. Students can count on CCEE faculty and staff for support as they learn to design, construct and maintain systems that are critical to modern life. Students have the opportunity to explore a range of engineering specializations, and several cross-disciplinary areas.