Thank you for your effort in maintaining a safety culture in your shop or laboratory. It is CCEE’s priority to provide clean, safe, and reliable workspaces for your research and technical work.
- Review the Iowa State University Laboratory Safety Manual.
- Safety Training Curriculum for Laboratory Personnel
- Each laboratory is governed by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Lab Safety Standard.
- Eating, drinking, smoking and other behaviors pertaining to consumption are prohibited in laboratories and shops that contain hazardous materials.
- Laboratory/Shop Check-in procedure
- Laboratory/Shop Checkout procedure
- Starting a new project or procedure
- Office of Responsible Research (compliance)
- Research & Intellectual Property Policy
- Safety & Health Policy
- Waste and recycling guidelines
- Chemical inventory
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- EH&S Training
- Instructor Laboratory Safety Guidelines
- Need to rent a university vehicle? Contact Iowa State University Transportation Services.
- Literature: Prudent Practices
Contact for General CCEE safety and health questions and concerns: cceesafety(AT)iastate.edu