|Hyungseok David Jeong, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 2005
- M.S. Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 2001
- B.S. Agricultural Engineering (Specialization in Civil Engineering), Seoul National University, 1994
- Applications of Data Analytics and Informatics to Project and Infrastructure Management
- Civil Integrated Management (CIM)
- Digital Project Delivery / Integrated Project Delivery
- Data and Information Integration Models for Enhanced Decision Making
- Visualization of information and decisions
- Infrastructure Asset Management
Honors and Awards
- 2017, Charles W. Schafer Award for Excellence in Teaching, Research, and Service, CCEE, ISU
- 2016, Best Scholarly Paper Award, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE
- 2016, Joseph C. & Elizabeth A. Anderlik Faculty Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching, CCEE, ISU.
- 2016, Outstanding Leadership Award, Korean-American Construction Engineering and Project Management Association.
- 2015, Construction Industry Institute (CII) Distinguished Professor Award
- 2014, Outstanding Reviewer Award, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE
- 2013, Outstanding Reviewer Award, Journal of Pipeline Systems Engineering, ASCE
- 2012, Williams Foundation Endowed Professorship
- 2010, Construction Industry Institute (CII) Outstanding Researcher of the Year Award
- 2008, Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) Transactions Award, Best Application Paper in Operations Engineering
- 2007, Chi Epsilon Outstanding Teacher of the Year, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Oklahoma State University
- 1993, Outstanding Junior Scholarship, Seoul National University Alumni Foundation
- 1990, Admittance Scholarship, Seoul National University (awarded top two new students in the department)