by Chris Neary | September 16, 2014 7:19 am
Keep it safe and healthy here at CCEE.
It is CCEE’s priority to provide clean, safe and reliable environments for your research and technical work.
- View the ISU Online Campus Map to navigate to and from your classes.
- Review Iowa State University policies on student safety and health.
- Working in a lab? Review training requirements with your supervisor. Sign in at ISU Login to initiate your training record.
- Curious what about what to do during an emergency in Town Engineering Building? Review the floor-by-floor emergency maps.
- Can’t get to your syllabus quick? Find contact information for CCEE faculty members.
- Need to contact a fellow CCEE graduate student? View the current graduate student roster.
- If you require urgent counseling for any reason, call 515 294-5056; during after hours, call 515 290-3642. Business hours during fall and spring semesters are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Business hours during summer semesters and academic breaks are 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- CCEE Advising Center for Undergraduates: 382 Town Engineering Building, 515 294-9926, cceeadvising(AT)iastate.edu
- CCEE Main Office: 394 Town Engineering Building, 515 294-3532
- Thielen Student Health Center: 2260 Sheldon Ave., 515 294-5801
- General CCEE safety and health questions and concerns: cceesafety(AT)iastate.edu
- View the ISU Online Campus Map: http://www.fpm.iastate.edu/maps/
- Review Iowa State University policies on student safety and health: http://www.policy.iastate.edu/policy/student-life
- Sign in at ISU Login to initiate your training record: http://www.ehs.iastate.edu/my-eh-s/training
- Review the floor-by-floor emergency maps: http://www.ehs.iastate.edu/prep/building-information/town
- Find contact information for CCEE faculty members: https://www.ccee.iastate.edu/facultystaff/
- cceeadvising(AT)iastate.edu: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- cceesafety(AT)iastate.edu: mailto:email@example.com
Source URL: https://www.ccee.iastate.edu/safety-and-health/attending-classes/
Copyright ©2018 Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering unless otherwise noted.