Iowa State University’s Graduate College provides a plethora of resources regarding handbooks, career services, forms and lots of additional information.
Access the resources below for more Graduate College information.
For CCEE-specific graduate student information, click here.
Graduate College Degree Deadline Summaries
Access deadlines and events at the Graduate College Degree Deadline Summaries. Here, you can:
- See all scheduled final oral presentations and/or exams
- Access important deadlines tailored toward grad students
- See related graduate student events
Graduate College Forms
Graduate School requires certain forms to be filled out and sent to the affiliated group. Access the Graduate College Forms here. At this link, you will see:
- Committee Appointment & Program of Study Forms
- Concurrent Student Request Forms
- Double Degree Forms
- Final Oral Examination Request Forms
- Graduate Certificate Forms
- Graduate Student Request Forms
- Graduation and Thesis/Dissertation Forms
- In-Session Status Change Request Forms
- Preliminary Oral Examination Request Forms
- Registration Request Forms
Graduate College Handbook
Graduate College Center for Communication Excellence
The ISU Grad College’s Center for Communication Excellence provides several resources for expanding communication. On this page you can:
- Join Scholarship and Fellowship Webinars
- Learn about thesis/dissertation events
- Learn how to develop communication strategies
- And more!
Major Professor Checklist
Positive working relationships with faculty, particularly major professors, are vital to graduate student success. Access the Major Professor Checklist to make sure you and your professor can discuss these topics here.
Graduate Fellowship Opportunities
Financial assistance can be a crucial part of attaining an advanced degree. Iowa State and the Graduate College are aware of this need and provide services to assist with your financial planning. Learn more about Graduate Fellowship Opportunities.
Graduate and Professional Student Senate (GPSS)
The Graduate and Professional Student Senate (GPSS) is an elected governing body through which graduate and professional students:
- Express their concern for the welfare of graduate and professional students at Iowa State University
- Develop and disseminate ideas for the improvement of graduate and professional education
- Contribute to the formation of relevant University policies.
Graduate College Career Services
Want more advice and guidance in your grad school career? Contact Graduate College Career Services here.