We pride ourselves in giving you a hands-on, practical education that will prepare you for a job right after graduation. Our program is ranked in the top quarter in the country! See below to learn more about the Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE) and our programs.
- Advising Center for Undergraduates
- Learning Communities, Centers and Help Rooms
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Program for Women in Science and Engineering
- Leadership through Engineering Academic Diversity
- Honors Program
Contemplating Graduate School?
Our civil, construction and environmental engineering graduate programs consistently rank among the top quarter of their kind in the U.S. Find out more reasons to choose our programs below:
- Construction engineering and management
- Environmental/water resources engineering
- Geotechnical/materials engineering
- Structural engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Engineering-LAS Online (ELO) Learning Graduate Programs
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering with an Emphasis in Construction Engineering and Management (endorsed by Associated General Contractors of America)
- Construction Management Graduate Certificate
- ELO Courses
For Graduate Students
Graduate students who plan to graduate soon should review items to complete as outlined by the Iowa State Graduate College. Obtain the graduate student graduation application through your AccessPlus account.