by Chris Neary | December 20, 2011 9:12 pm
1. Your projected registration start date and time are available through your AccessPlus account online under “Current Stdnt Info.” Log in to AccessPlus at https://accessplus.iastate.edu/frontdoor/login.jsp
2. Find “Degree Audit” in your AccessPlus account online at least 7-10 days before your projected registration start date and time. Your academic adviser assignment is noted in your AccessPlus account.
3. Prepare a working schedule using the Schedule of Classes tool at classes.iastate.edu or the Course Manager tool at planner.iastate.edu/planner.jsp.
4. Your academic adviser will email you, to your iastate.edu account, instructions for registration.
5. When your registration access number (RAN) activates, register for classes using the “Class Registration” link in your AccessPlus menu.
Source URL: https://www.ccee.iastate.edu/academics/undergraduate/how-to-register-for-classes/
Copyright ©2018 Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering unless otherwise noted.