Master of Science

by Chris Neary | September 7, 2011 3:34 pm

Master of Science with Specialization

Master of Science (MS) students specialize in Construction Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering Materials, Transportation Engineering or Intelligent Infrastructure Engineering. A student generally must take 15 credit hours (five courses) within his/her specialization.

Click here to apply today![1]

With Thesis

Non-Thesis (Creative Component)

Approved civil engineering (C E) Courses for Minor Graduate Credit Outside Specialization Area

Civil Engineering Materials

Construction Engineering and Management

Environmental Engineering

Geotechnical Engineering

Structural Engineering

Transportation Engineering

Intelligent Infrastructure Engineering

Transfer Credits

Graduate credits (equivalent to ISU B grade or better) received at another institution may be used towards the master’s degree program but are subjected to the approval of the student’s POS committee and the Graduate College. As stated in the Graduate College Handbook, “at least 22 graduate credits must be earned from ISU.” In addition, no more than 9 credits earned in non-degree status as a graduate student may be used towards a graduate degree [Nine-credit Rule].  Research credits earned at another institution are generally not transferred.

  1. Click here to apply today!:

Source URL: