It is CCEE’s priority to ensure clean, safe, and reliable environments for impactful student and faculty research and technical services. Review the resources below, which are dedicated to your safety and health as a student, faculty member, staff member, or CCEE visitor.
- If you witness any suspicious activity, please call the Department of Public Safety at 515 294-4428; for emergencies, call 9-1-1. (Department of Public Safety)
- Sign up or update ISU Alert Information: Receive telephone, text message and email alerts of potentially dangerous situations on campus
- Emergency Procedures for Town Engineering Building
- Inclement Weather (heat, flood, lightning, tornado)
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) – In the event you find someone who is unconscious, call 9-1-1 immediately and locate the AED.
- Facilities Planning & Management (FP&M)
- Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S)
- Occupational Medicine – ISU service that provides medical surveillance and consultation to university employees who work with materials and under conditions that have identified and/or regulated risks
- ISU Policy Library
- Employee and Student Incident Reports (must report within 24 hours of incident)
- If you require urgent counseling for any reason, call 515 294-5056; during after hours, call 515 290-3642. Business hours during fall and spring semesters are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Business hours during summer semesters and academic breaks are 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- General CCEE safety and health questions and concerns: cceesafety(AT)iastate.edu
- For employees – Occupational Medicine at McFarland Clinic: 515 239-4496
- For students – Thielen Student Health Center: 2260 Sheldon Ave., 515 294-5801